If you’re looking for an indulgent treat to share with family and friends (or to eat yourself!) look no further. This delicious dark chocolate bark thins recipe easy to make and will impress anyone who’s looking to nibble on something sweet without too much guilt. Read on to get the full recipe and make these yummy dark chocolate bark this yourself! Recipe courtesy of Maria Tucker, Clinical Dietitian at theDuke Center for Metabolic and Weight Loss Surgery.
1 pack Crispy Mangoes (0.36 oz.)
8 ounces dark chocolate squares or morsels
¼ cup pistachios, coarsely chopped
¼ cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
½ tsp. Coarse sea salt
1. Melt dark chocolate in microwave in a small glass bowl. It takes about 30 seconds to melt chocolate. Stir until all chocolate is melted and smooth.
2. Line a 9-inch square pan with parchment paper. Spray parchment paper lightly with cooking oil spray.
3. Pour melted chocolate onto parchment paper lined pan. Even out chocolate to the edges to make a thin layer.
4. Sprinkle chopped nuts evenly onto melted chocolate.
5. Break Crispy Fruit into smaller pieces.
6. Sprinkle Crispy Fruit onto nut covered chocolate. Press the Crispy Fruit pieces lightly to set into chocolate.
7. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until chocolate is set and hardened.
8. Break chocolate bark into small pieces. Keep dark chocolate bark thins in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
– Maria Tucker, MPH RD LDN CDE